And on we blindly stagger!!!
49. I have broken a rib and my tailbone twice, all from being drunk.
48. My coordination still sucks, even though I'm sober now.
47. I have only ridden one rollercoaster in my life, and I was 30 when I did it.
46. I have a terrible fear of falling out of amusement park rides.
45. I once lay on top of a cruise ship all alone and screamed into the wind.
44. It was the most cathartic thing I've ever done.
43. I was the "peer president" at rehab.
42. It's the only elected position I've ever been in, and probably will ever be in.
41. As a kid, I would have picked reading over going outside any day.
40. My eyes ARE really this color.
39. They are also incredibly sensitive to light, as is my skin.
38. I suspect I may be part vampire.
37. I am definitely a night owl. I can't seem to get anything productive done during daylight.
36. And when I do, it seems weird.
35. I quit modeling after my agent offered cocaine as "breakfast."
34. I have never regretted leaving that industry.
33. I have performed in theaters where there were more rats than actors.
32. Also in "Shakespeare in the Parking Lot" where there were crack deals going on as we performed.
31. I used to weigh less than 100 pounds.
30. I'm 5'7. That's too thin for 5'7.
29. I didn't think so at the time.
28. I collect different editions and printings of "The Secret Garden."
27. It's my favorite book.
26. I think young adult fiction is far better than grown-up books.
25. I think you're never too old to wear glitter.
We're almost there, people! Final installment to come, and then some stories about some of these list items!