We made it! Thanks so much for all the great comments, y'all! I thought this would be wicked boring for all and sundry, but I guess not! So on we bloodily stumble through the last 25! Let's hope I can come up with 25 more, oy.
24. I used to walk from my apartment in the Upper West Side (93rd St) to the Village and back every Saturday and Sunday.
23. I walked through three pairs of sneakers doing this.
22. I have self-inflicted scars all over my body.
21. I don't do that anymore.
20. I recently learned that I was in a coma for 6 days, not 5, as I previously thought.
19. You learn something new every day.
18. I don't remember the coma at all, except when I was first waking up.
17. I was awake, but couldn't move or open my eyes.
16. I'm a crier. Movies, commercials, happy, sad, I start leaking from the eyes.
15. I've had a lot of lousy relationships. A LOT.
14. I have a new set of beliefs regarding relationships, boy, I'll tell you that much for free.
13. I haven't dated in three years.
12. I'm one of those obnoxious people who is relatively tall, but wears high shoes to be REALLY tall.
11. I can write an essay on any book or topic, regardless if I've read the material on it.
10. And get an "A"
9. I'm a bitch like that.
8. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from college.
7. I still don't think I deserved it.
6. I wrote a 40 page paper on serial killers for a class in college.
5. My obsession for this paper frightened my professor greatly.
4. The kids at the daycare where I worked referred to my tattoos as "marker" or "crayon"
3. I've really enjoyed doing this.
2. Thanks for reading, it really means a lot to me.
1. I have a lot of vivid dreams, and sometimes I fly in them. How awesome is that?
THAT'S IT!!! If you want the stories behind anything in the list, hit me in the comments and I will oblige. I've already gotten some requests, so keep 'em coming!
Thanks for reading. I kiss you all. With tongues even!