I am a nerd for statistics. For someone who hates math as much as I always have, I get a kick out of checking the blog's stats every day, and see who is reading. So what I'm basically saying is that I SEEEEE YOOOOU. And I love you all for reading.
One thing that cracks me up is the Google search keyword list. Something must have happened in Ye Olde Google, cause in the last couple of days, I've gotten over 250 hits for "David Bowie's Crotch." The original story of David Bowie's Crotch is here, and here are some facts about who searches for "David Bowie's Crotch" on the interwebz.
1. India, Saudi Arabia, the UK, France, and California are the most popular places if you want to find someone looking for David Bowie's Crotch.
2. People search for DBC all hours of the day and night.
3. The movie "Labyrinth" is most associated with DBC.
4. Other searches for DBC include "David Bowie's Crotch: A Space Oddity" and "David Bowie Enormous P3nis."
5. A whole hell of a lot of you are looking for David Bowie's Crotch.
Well, if you came here looking for DBC, I can't disappoint, now can I? Here it is.
Now that you've had your fill of David Bowie's Crotch, can I interest you in the rest of my blog? I love new readers, and remember, if I see your IP address looking for DBC and you don't stick around to read some of the archives of non-DBC related material? You're a dirty birdie, and Miss Banshee knows it.